Summer will be winding its way into fall pretty soon, and the change of seasons is always a great time to switch things up. Whether you’re curious about exploring new hobbies, always wanted to learn an instrument, or have been sitting on a hunch that you might actually secretly be a singer at heart, I’m ready to facilitate your musical journey!
Subjects/levels offered:
- Voice lessons (beginner, all genres)
- Vocal coaching (intermediate/advanced, all genres)
- Saxophone (beginner/intermediate)
- Clarinet (beginner)
- Classical/Jazz piano (beginner)
- Pop piano (beginner/intermediate, optional vocals add-on)
- Songwriting (all levels)
- Music Theory (all levels)
I teach out of my apartment, conveniently located just a few blocks from the Dekalb L station and immediately next to a stop on the B38 bus. Or for a slight rate bump, I can travel to you! Send me a message if you’re even the tiniest bit curious and we can chat about goals, rates, scheduling, etc. Let’s get started!
Submitted August 4, 2026 at 12:35PM by jimmyskraft https://www.reddit.com/r/Learnmusic/comments/1vfdsfo/music_lessons_offered_in_brooklynqueensten_slots/?utm_source=ifttt