So, I have a persistent DnD world that I have been writing lore, building civilizations and mythologies, and running games in for over 20 years now.
I have a reoccuring character that I want to create music for, but I... can't even read sheet music. I used to be able to tell you want all the notes were and the coresponding symbols, etc, but I have never been able to look at a page and go "ah, that note should sound like this".
I was trying to experiment with Garagaband on my GF's old beat up Ipad, but the program doesn't seem to work for what I am after.
I would \*like\* to do it myself, but I am also rapidly loosing heart at being able to make that a reality. But as this is a passion project and not a for profit thing, money is an issue as well.
So, I wanted to come here and find out two things:
Submitted July 20, 2026 at 09:12AM by Corpsman913 https://www.reddit.com/r/Learnmusic/comments/1v1jrbu/wanting_to_create_a_trio_of_songs_for_a/?utm_source=ifttt