If you really want to learn from someone successful in the industry then watch videos by Pensado on YouTube. Most of the people making videos are beginner producers from guys who think they know what they are doing. I personally don't make videos because I have my own unique techniques and process that I don't want people to be able to copy. Today when so many people want to be music producers we have to keep our big secrets to ourselves or get washed out by all the fakes. Pensado is probably the best guy on YouTube and I learned from him for years to get where I'm at now. It's amazing once you realize how to actually produce music. I put out some stuff about 5 years ago that I thought was awesome. I wondered why people weren't all over it. When I listen to that same stuff that I made back then today it sounds like trash. Best advice I can give is to stay humble and never get a big head because that's when you stop trying. I mean look at deadmau5 and DJ Khaled. All of their music sounds very basic and the same. (Not saying that they sound like each other) Their heads are so big that they don't even try anymore. Just a couple idiots that got lucky in the business. There is way better talent out there waiting to be found.
Submitted April 14, 2018 at 01:20PM by Kushest https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/8c8kcq/pensados_place/?utm_source=ifttt