I had a project I was working on and I had picked up some old keybaord from my dad's house which didn't work. However in the process I think I messed up some settings because now, when I'm in this project, anytime I try to switch to playing like a 3xOSC or an 808 that I have, it just keeps playing this super annoying sample that I had done on there earlier. I literally tried deleting every sample from this project til there's no more samples but it still just plays this same annoying bass note that I sampled earlier. It's only in this project because I was tweaking settings trying to get an older MIDI keyboard to work. This new MIDI keyboard controller that I got works fine and in other projects that I havne't tweaked settings for it works as intended. I really don't want to lose this project because I can't use my new gear with it. Hopefully someone can help!
Submitted May 12, 2017 at 07:55PM by AbstrActivities https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/6aulay/fl_studio_midi_keyboard_just_playing_the_same/?utm_source=ifttt