Yeah... so there is literally no content on this topic probably because it's just a disaster to even attempt. I'm cool with that. I guess here's the real question though and yeah yeah I know it's been asked before. C'mon it's 2017, let's re-evaluate and have a conversation.
I've never done a live show, ever. I'm just now getting enough of my own material to do a set. I have a friend who is organizing a live show of local arists at a local venue where I will "DJ" some of my own stuff. I've never done this. I know I could probably figure out the "standard" - break my songs down into stems, throw it into ableton and link that up to a controller or two and go to town. However, is this still an interesting way to do a live show? I mean, how are you guys playing your stuff live currently? Also, does anyone produce in Cubase? If so, do you just break everything into stems and throw them in Ableton like I mentioned?
Looking forward to your responses.
Submitted January 19, 2017 at 06:30PM by passingtimetonight https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/5ozifs/dj_with_cubase/?utm_source=ifttt
Javier Rodriguez
Thursday, January 19, 2017