I got some money as a gift and I'm looking to buy some new VSTs. Right now the things that I'm looking at are:
- Valhalla Reverb - Either room or vintage verb
- Waves stuff - things that are going for around 50ish, don't wana pay close to 200 each
- Synthmaster/synthmaster one from pluginboutique - already have serum and hybrid and native fl synths so not sure I need this
- Axis - on sale for $13 and looks really good for that price
- Eventide ultra essentials bundle - on sale for $99, great looking plugins
- Trackspacer - I really like the idea, seems super cool
- Velvet 2 Epianos - Epiano samples are always nice
- Toneboosters VSTs - all of their stuff looks great and is for a good price, don't hear too much about them though, not sure if there is a reason for that (also, ai on eq seems kinda gimmicky)
So, can any of you all help me narrow down this list, I'm very indecisive and they all look great, but I cant afford em all (although almost all of them are on sale at plugin boutique or other places).
Thanks
Submitted April 11, 2018 at 07:22PM by JSD10 https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/8bl6ps/looking_to_buy_vsts_not_sure_which/?utm_source=ifttt
Javier Rodriguez
Wednesday, April 11, 2018