TL;DR: Made a track. Can't place genre. Help.
So I've got a bit of an issue. I've finished this track and I'm pretty satisfied with the way it's turned out, save for a few issues that I aim to fix over the next few days, but I'm a bit stuck on identifying the genre. I worked under the impression that "melodic bass" was a thing because that's what it sounds like (like melodic dubstep without the dubstep or, conversely, like progressive house without the uptempo 4x4 {it's a slower 4x4 but I digress}) but it turns out melodic bass isn't a properly identified genre and I was hoping someone would be able to classify it for me so that I'd be able to send it to labels who deal with that kinda music. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Edit: would it count as future bass?
Submitted March 12, 2018 at 07:27AM by madarasi012 https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/83tynz/identifying_the_genre/?utm_source=ifttt