NOTICE: This isn't a hate post. If anything, it's the opposite. I'm just asking a curious question because I'm genuinely curious where this kid has gone and if he's still producing music.
For anyone that isn't in-the-know about Black Summer here is a video on him. Basically, he got massive publicity for being an 11 year old EDM producer. As you'll probably notice quickly from scrolling through comments or watching the recommended, he has also amassed quite a bit of hate.
I'm curious on whether or not he's still making music. I'm actually very curious on how much he improved.
Also, just so there isn't any confusion, let's not beat around the bush. In that video, at 11 years old, he was a sub-par producer at best. The reason I'm curious about him is because at 11 I was just starting out and honestly my music was literal shit. That being said, he got a lot of attention and a lot of hate. I'm sure the hate has effected him somehow, so I'm curious if he has continued making music or if he succumbed to the hate and gave up.
I mean, in my opinion none of this is the kid's fault. He got too much attention too soon. Whoever gave him that much publicity is the fuck-up to me. Had they just given him time, which you have plenty of at 11 years old, he probably would have eventually made quality stuff.
So enough of my ranting... What happened to the kid?
Submitted March 12, 2018 at 06:26AM by Ritsu_Sampler https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/83tozh/any_updates_on_what_happened_to_black_summer_im/?utm_source=ifttt