Hey guys!
Wasn't really sure where I could post besides here. But my left studio monitor is acting weird. It started buzzing out of nowhere yesterday, in like mid-low frequencies. My right one is completely fine. Along with the buzzing, the sound produced from them is more muffled than that of the right monitor. I tried switching the cables b/w the right and left monitor (that connect to my Scarlett interface) and stuff, but the same thing still happened. So probably not cables.
One thing that does tone down the buzzing is when I disconnect my laptop from the screen monitor it's connected to. It's still there but MUCH less. But that doesn't solve the fact that the sound it's producing is a lot more muffled and with highs almost being nonexistent.
Have no clue what's going on :(
Thanks so much in advance!
Submitted December 16, 2017 at 05:56PM by Natre_ https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/7k9h2s/something_wrong_with_my_left_studio_monitor/?utm_source=ifttt
Javier Rodriguez
Saturday, December 16, 2017