So... i am 17 years old and i already play piano since i was 6. I make music on Ableton since i was 12. I really love to make music and to put my emotions in sound waves. People around me say i am talented and they like my music, but i always think they just say that to make me feel good about my hobby. I always wanted to be a musician in the future and i still want that 101%, but i am just very dubious if i can make a little living out of music.
So the thing is... I took a year free to focus fully on music. I went to some friend who study music and i make music myself everyday. I even created a home studio for 2000+ euro. I would love to study in music but i don't know if music is enough to live from in the future. Is it better to study some more approachable study like economics or something. Or should i follow my dream and go and study 4 years music?? I JUST DON'T KNOW!
Submitted December 14, 2017 at 05:18PM by blackglitch36 https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/7juch7/my_17_year_old_life_question_to_you_i_dont_know/?utm_source=ifttt