I've always been an avid music listener, and this year I decided that I'd love to get into producing. It's always something I wanted to try, and I have a few questions that I'm sure you guys can answer for me.
-
I want to make hip-hop music, and I hear great things about FL Studio (that's what all my friends use) so is that the program that y'all would recommend?
-
I decided that a laptop (a Macbook would be ideal) would be better for me because I'm always on the move and PC's simply aren't portable, so that brings me to my question: Which Macbook model should I consider purchasing? I heard the newer ones don't have the same USB ports that the older ones have and that the new ones lack some essential features, so which Macbook would you guys say is ideal? A 2015 model?
-
What equipment aside from a nice laptop should I consider buying? (Keyboards, Sound Banks... anything else?)
Submitted December 14, 2017 at 09:53PM by cutthroats https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/7jw7dw/im_interested_in_being_a_producer_and_i_have_a/?utm_source=ifttt