I've been using Soundcloud for years to listen to demo's on my phone whilst I'm out and about but the amount of ads I get are extremely annoying and I've had enough with it. (especially when they're my own personal, privately uploaded files but I'll save that rant for another day).
Is there any alternative where I can privately upload my demo's to listen to on the go?
I've tried Dropbox but it feels clunky, especially when it stops playing the song when you are looking through files (I like to flick between demos and reference tracks quickly to compare mixdowns) Google Drive has this same issue.
I've also tried Clyp but this doesn't allow you to skip through a track (on iOS at least) which is a little annoying.
I'm looking for something with cloud storage and that has an iOS app.
Submitted May 15, 2017 at 08:58AM by ryan077 https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/6b9xzv/how_do_you_listen_to_demos_on_your_phone/?utm_source=ifttt