Hello fellow 'knob twisters', my name is Ryucrat and I have been learning and practicing the trade of EDM for the past 9 years. I am at a turning point in my life right now. I'm 18, I just graduated, and I don't know what I want to do with my life, but my constant has been music. It runs in my blood, and I have a passion towards composing and creating it. I have the know how, I just don't have the fanbase to get my music heard so I wanted some input from you guys! I've a SoundCloud page where I post my music, and I often am followed by robots, if you will, just names with tracks saying like 'try Glorify Records to get your music heard!' but I don't know about that. One, it sounds sketchy, and two, are they real followers or just a few people making massive accounts? So instead of possibly paying for a fan base, what other ways could I go about this? I have some ideas, but I wanted to hear what you guys would suggest. Thanks!
Submitted May 15, 2017 at 05:12PM by Ryucrat https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/6bcsu2/edm_production_fanbase_troubles/?utm_source=ifttt