Hi all - dumb question. Thought some fellow producers might have website experience. Let me know if I should take this elsewhere.
I was a turd in college and thought buying a .co.uk domain would be awesome. So ten years later I decided why did I do that, I'm in the US, so I checked and obviously the .com equivalent was taken and is being sat on. Well shit.
Luckily, I have priority access to buy the .uk version of my domain name which looks a little cleaner, but it tells me that I need a UK address. I'm not trying to skirt the law, but is there any legal or easy way to enter a UK address that won't somehow invalidate me or be fraud of some kind? A service I'm not aware of, maybe? Or can I just enter a random address and is that actually not a big deal?
Worst case I keep the .co.uk version, it's not terrible, just a little confusing on my business cards. Thanks everyone!
Submitted February 16, 2017 at 10:21PM by rayrush https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/5ujcju/uk_address_for_uk_domain/?utm_source=ifttt