I really thought It was just a temporary thing but now I'm extremely worried. I've been making nothing for the past two months and it never happened to me! Music is my oxygen, but now when I try to do anything on my DAW, I'm just empty of ideas. I can't make anything to sound good. I'm trying to make a melody but I'm just freezing after making it to only the first bar and no further. I can't make good chord progression or any melody fitting it. Usually when do some stupid stuff out of boredom, I could at least make a quick melody out of thin air and pick a good chord progression to it. Now I'm just looking at the monitor doing nothing productive. I don't feel like I'm getting inspired anymore and that I lost my musician mind. Got any ideas how should I deal with it? I'd really love to come up with an idea for a song and I hunger for some of my music.
Submitted February 16, 2017 at 06:34PM by Xeno643 https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/5ui11g/totally_lost_my_music_heart_and_its_serious/?utm_source=ifttt
Javier Rodriguez
Thursday, February 16, 2017