I was checking my SoundCloud stats and saw that someone was listening to my music quite a bit. Curious, I went over to his SoundCloud and saw to my surprise that he had a few of my songs posted. He even changed the name on one of them.
His SC | Mine
At first I didn't really care, he didn't have to many followers, but then I went over to his Instagram and saw he was posting my music, passing it of as his own. He's even ripping my videos from YouTube and posting them on Instagram.
I know this guy doesn't have many followers but it still sucks to see your music being blatantly ripped off and passed as someone else's.
I've already reported him but I'm not sure how effective that will be (if at all). Is there anything else I could do?
Submitted February 16, 2017 at 04:10PM by IAmABlasian https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/5uh4as/this_guy_is_stealing_my_music_and_posting_it_all/?utm_source=ifttt
Javier Rodriguez
Thursday, February 16, 2017