Sup! guys kinda looking to start a EDM duo group really just starting from scratch and trying to learn FL Studios but I am really into the song writing process is what I love the most and would love to have someone who maybe crafts the beats and we can then craft the lyrics and as we go along and when we add time and chemistry things can be 50/50 a lot of people are good at writing but not good at creating lyrics and some are good at creating lyrics and don't know a thing about crafting a beat but I would love to find someone who is down would be cool to find a girl so that it can be a 50/50 thing when it comes to lyrics and sound to be able to have a experience in life and seeing it from two points of views would help a guy doesn't know a women like a women does and vice versa but doesn't have to be like that if you would be interested please do comment!
Submitted February 15, 2017 at 09:35PM by songbirdblyrics https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/5ubic2/looking_to_start_a_edm_duo_group/?utm_source=ifttt