Hi everyone! My name is Orengo and I'm studying composition in Spain. I'm not really happy with the school I'm at since it's too Jazz orientated and I produce electronic music. Even tho I will finish my career in Spain (2 years left), I want to go study abroad something more electronic related. I'm really interested in mixing (I really enjoy this process when producing) and also Sound design, this 2 subjects is where I really want to dig in. I plan my first trip to be this summer, from 1 to 3 months and another one after finishing my career for about 2 years or so. Do you guys know of any school or place to go study in the Netherlands? I'm focusing on the Netherlands but I would go anywhere in europe. Also, in an affordable price range (places like Berklee are way too expensive) Thank you so much!!
Submitted February 16, 2017 at 04:00AM by OrengoOfficial https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/5udbzh/looking_for_a_school_to_study_in_the_nl/?utm_source=ifttt