Hey guys - wanted to ask this question again as it seemed like the best in-depth answers were from several years ago, so I want to see if things have changed a bit. I'm trying to jump from just hobbyist production to ghost production so I can make a bit of cash on the side, already have had some luck so I want to improve my crappy setup (MPK mini + A-T ATH-M30x, ultra low budget ftw). I want to start with getting a tolerable pair of studio monitors. Obviously don't quite have it in the budget for professional grade monitors, but I want to shoot for something that at least works for semi-pro production.
So what are your thoughts on a good entry-level / mid-level studio monitor? Would greatly appreciate any insight or ideas into this. Thanks!
Submitted February 16, 2017 at 05:36PM by CipherBeta https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/5uhnya/best_studio_monitors_for_100300/?utm_source=ifttt
Javier Rodriguez
Thursday, February 16, 2017