Today, I kinda figured something out that I know will help me out a ton in the future ... and all it took was a few clicks. It was simply to deactivate my wifi on my computer.... I kid you not, If i was in the middle of working on whatever I was doing and I clicked on my internet browser, my internet wasn't obviously working which reminded me that I was in production mode so I wouldn't easily get side tracked and closed my browser immediately. Maybe it's just me and I don't notice how caught up I get watching anime or browsing around but it got me to sit on my DAW much longer than I thought... lols i had to reactivate my wifi to write this but thought it might help some people
Submitted January 19, 2017 at 10:57PM by retniw11 https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/5p12vw/groundbreaking_tip/?utm_source=ifttt
Javier Rodriguez
Thursday, January 19, 2017