I don't really send to many promo channels, I've heard people send their stuff to hundreds and I honestly just couldn't bother, I'm more into the production part of things instead of grinding promo, so I mostly send tracks to 3 or 4 truely passionate ones (like HDdubrave) and get nice promo from there.
But I struggle with even finding channels that accept/fit the kinds of tracks I sometimes make, I don't even know where to begin looking, lately I've been having a phase for some kind of Rock-inspired Dubstep with orchestral vibes, and I have a track that I'm really proud of, and it just feels like a waste to not even try get it out there, it barely sounds like edm, but I still like to consider it edm-like, kind of like Varien's Valkyrie stuff. but not really
I would show examples but I'm afraid it will be considered self-promotion so I'm not going to, but if you can give general or specific advice (Rockstep channels) I would really appreciate it!
Thank you :)
Submitted November 12, 2016 at 09:40AM by PYEEDM https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/5ck88c/how_do_i_find_promo_channels_that_accept_less/?utm_source=ifttt
Javier Rodriguez
Saturday, November 12, 2016