I know everyone was once newbie, a lot of is unknown, there's no one around you te help you etc and i understand that. That's why we are here right? :) But sumtimes i dnt understand questions that you could google it, that are really simple and allready there is thread 4 it. Or questions like " can you dj after producing", is it usefull learning piano lessons" ... Why u can't? Why should'nt be ?? I always hated that Mr. Smartass guys who likes to tallk about advance teq, joking around with rookie questions etc and Im not one of them. I just think reddit would be much more usefull if you save those questions where you cant find good enough answer elsewhere and ask it here.
Let's make reddit really usefull source of informations. There's no stupid questions, only LAZY questions.
Submitted November 12, 2016 at 08:34PM by Starface777 https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/5cn5of/for_rookie_questions/?utm_source=ifttt